Sunday, December 6, 2009

Social Bookmarking

I absolutely love del.icio.us! The idea of being able to organize my bookmarks and share them with others is absolutely great. It also makes it easier discover new web sites either relating to your job or your hobbies and interests. It is also nice to know that even if you don’t have access to your own computer, you can still have your own bookmarks.

As for applying social bookmarking for journalism, it would be very helpful. When working on articles it would be great to have different folders for each one and bookmark the links you use to add information to your article. I have always wanted to keep track of web sites I reference for articles in case I need them again, so this will be great for me to use!


Here is a link to Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment